Water fairies from the depths of the lake
Plitvice lakes are the largest, oldest and most visited Croatian national park. In Plitvice lakes, each season tells its story with colors, sounds, the sound of waterfalls, trees, fragrances, silence... life. In the magical greenery of the forests, meadows and lawns you will find a true pearl, the sequence of sixteen blue-green lakes, connected by cascades and sparkling waterfalls. Every corner of the lush vegetation hides the home of many species of birds, butterflies and game. During the boat ride you will see a variety of fish swimming carefree in the lakes. One of the most beautiful waterfalls, the waterfall of Milka Trnina, was named after the Croatian opera singer. If you wish to experience a vacation in the nature, romance of the waterfalls, lakes and their water fairies, Plitvice Lakes are an ideal choice.
The recommended departure from Dubrovnik is at 06:00. The foreseen arrival to the National park Plitvice lakes and sightseeing is from 11:00 to 14:00. Afterwards we will have lunch and later on free time for individual activities. Departure time from the Plitvice lakes is at 16:00 and foreseen arrival to Dubrovnik is around 21:00.
- Duration: 06:00 – 21:00
- Lunch: menu from 20,00 – 40,00 EUR
- Professional guide: 100,00 EUR
- Currency HRK
- Price of the entrance ticket for the NP Plitvice is not included in price(prices are from 35,00kn-110,00kn)
* The excursions schedule listed in the itinerary may vary according to the duration of border control of the passengers
* The itinerary of all the excursions is recommended by Sweet Travel, The same can be changed only in accordance with a prior agreement with the sales person