The town of youth
The town of Ljubljana is the largest town and capital of Slovenia. As soon as you come to Ljubljana, you will see what a modern European metropolis is. The average age of the population is 30, so it is not surprising that Ljubljana is called the town of youth. During a panoramic tour you will see the Old Town, Opera house, University of Ljubljana, national theater ... Prešern square is the best place to start sightseeing on foot, with the surrounding facades in Art Nouveau style luring you to start exploring the town in details as soon as possible. Ljubljana is abundant in beautifully landscaped town parks. One of the most famous parks is the Tivoli Park, stretching to the very downtown. While strolling through the flowery avenues, alleys and walkways, you can really feel the pulse of Ljubljana. Fountains and vast green lawns give the impression of a town that breathes in harmony with the nature. Numerous legends, castles and rich history of this town will stay long in your memory.
The recommended departure time is at 09:00. The journey to the town of Ljubljana lasts a bit less than two hours. Upon arrival, we will go sightseeing until 16:00, and then we will return to Zagreb, where we will be around 18:00.
- Duration: 09:00 – 18:00
- Lunch: menu from 20,00 – 40,00 EUR
- Professional guide: 100,00 EUR
- Travel documents obligatory
- Currency EUR
* The excursions schedule listed in the itinerary may vary according to the duration of border control of the passengers
* The itinerary of all the excursions is recommended by Sweet Travel, The same can be changed only in accordance with a prior agreement with the sales person