1. By signing this agreement the client agrees that he/she agrees with the terms and conditions.
2. The information provided on Sweet Travel website is designed to help you select the services most suited to your interests. The service descriptions are as current and accurate as possible. Please note that occasionally changes in the descriptions do occur. Service descriptions include approximate durations, which can vary due to border crossing, weather conditions and other circumstances .
3. Payment: Ordered services are paid online by one of the debit / credit cards: MasterCard®, Maestro® or Visa. When booking an service the whole amount should be paid despite the departure time. In case the cancellation is made no later than 48 hours prior to the reservation date, the whole amount is refundable. Cancellations made within 24 hours before the departure are 50% refundable. No refunds in case of no show. Refund will be made as soon as possible but no later than 30 days from the day of cancelation. The announced prices are both in EUR and Croatian kunas . However, all payments will be effected in Croatian currency. The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into Croatian kuna according to the current exchange rate of the Croatian National bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.
4. For transfer services, no surcharges are applied in the case of airport or bus/train station for a waiting time of up to 60 minutes after the agreed pickup time, at which flight and train delays or earlier flights and bus/trains lead to a deferral of the scheduled pickup time by the planned period of time between the planned arrival time and the original pickup time, and up to 15 minutes from the agreed pickup time in all other cases. Each additional minute of waiting time will be calculated as a flat-rate, including VAT, according to the hourly booking prices of the particular municipal area as well as the vehicle category. Any additional kilometer are subject to surcharge, including VAT, and are calculated according to the price per kilometer of the particular municipal area as well as the vehicle category.
5. The User can pay for their ride by credit card. Any transaction fees when making payments via bank transfer (e.g. due to different currencies or different local accounts) are carried by the User. Sweet Travel provides the User with the respective invoice electronically as a download in their Sweet Travel account. When paying by credit card, payment is due immediately. When paying by bank transfer, the payment date referred to in the invoice must be kept.
Even after the conclusion of the arrangement agreement and even after the start of the ride, provided it is possible for the User (and the guest) can make changes to the Travel Arrangements. If a ride is spontaneously lengthened (distance or number of hours) according to the wish of the User, or guest, the actual service (total distance or number of hours) will be newly calculated and priced according to the current price structure. In the case of hourly bookings, each additional 30-minute block is considered for invoicing, i.e. from the first additional minute, a half hour will be rounded up to ensure more reliable planning. Accordingly, the compensation claim increases for the User, due to Sweet Travel expenses for the Contract of Carriage for the Benefit of the User increasing .If the distance or number of hours are less than originally booked, the price remains unaffected. In case of a no-show without cancellation, the User loses their entitlement to carriage over the Sweet Travel, however this does not affect the compensation claim of Sweet Travel towards the User. Exceptional situations such as air-traffic controller strikes, extreme weather conditions, etc. can be compensated only to a limited extent, meaning that longer waiting periods or last-minute cancellations must be accepted by Users.
The maximum number of guests and pieces of luggage specified for a particular vehicle is an estimate based on factors such as size and weight of guest and luggage. These are therefore not binding.
The Sweet Travel can refuse the carriage of guests or luggage if they believe they compromise the space and safety conditions.
The need for safety seats for children should be requested by the User as an additional comment by specifying the number and age of children to be transported as well as the required type of seating.
The price given in the Booking Confirmation includes the number of pieces of luggage specified on the booking form. Excess luggage, bulky luggage, or the transportation of animals not stated as an additional comment upon booking could lead to corresponding surcharges; the arrangement fee will also be higher.
The Sweet Travel reserves the right to refuse the carriage of luggage and/or animals which was/were not agreed to. This also applies to animals which are not contained in a closed and suitable transport box.
6.The following behavioral standards apply to the User when traveling with the Sweet Travel:
During the entirety of the ride, all guests must follow the regulations which apply to the relevant Road Traffic Act, especially the seatbelt regulations. Any instructions given by Sweet Travel must be followed. It is the responsibility of the Sweet Travel to ensure a safe ride. It is therefore prohibited for guests to open the doors while driving, throw any objects from the vehicle, and/or stick body parts out of or shout from the vehicle. If the User wishes to use any of the devices or facilities in the vehicle, a brief instruction is required from the Sweet Travel.
Smoking is prohibited in the guest part of the vehicle. If the User, or guest, ignores this, they are liable to pay not only the cost for the cleaning of the vehicle but also compensate the loss of business due to the downtime of the vehicle.
The consumption of food is discouraged. Alcoholic drinks are only allowed to be consumed in the car with prior consent.
7. A ride is considered a no-show if the User, or passenger, has not shown up without cancellation after the expiration of the hours booked after the agreed pickup time at the agreed pickup location. If a customer does not show up, the ride must be paid for in full.
From this rule situations are excluded in which the Sweet Travel and the guest have agreed on a later pickup time by phone. An hourly booking always starts at the pickup time confirmed upon booking .
8. Any complaint about your transfer/tour should be made immediately to the tour director by phone or via e-mail.
9. All refund claims must be submitted within 7 days of the completion of the tour.
10.A guest may change a reservation already defined only if the service provider agrees with it, which may include: change of reservation provider, reservation term, number of persons, age of the person, types of reserved basic or additional services and payment dynamics. A reservation request is submitted in writing (by e-mail, fax or mail).
Processing of the above mentioned changes is charged on a flat rate basis, depending on the change (new calculation), and depends on the date when the agency received a written request to change the parameters of the reservation:
- for a change requested by the guest 20 and more days prior to commencement of the use of the agency's rented service, a flat administrative fee of 20,00 € is charged,
- for a change requested by the guest 19 and less days prior to commencement of the use of the agency's rented service, a lump sum administrative fee of € 50.00 is charged.
In the event that a guest requests a new change of reservation after the agreed and confirmed changes, they will be reimbursed according to the above mentioned price list, even if the new parameters fully correspond to the parameters of the original confirmed reservation.
If the guest wants to cancel the booked accommodation, they must do so in writing (e-mail, fax or mail).
The date on which the agency receives a written notice of cancellation is the basis for calculating the cancellation costs as follows:
- for cancellation up to 30 days prior to commencement of use of the leased service, the agency charges 40% of the total rental price for the agency's manipulative and administrative costs. The rest of the money is returned to the guest at the expense of the recipient.
- for a cancellation of 29 to 21 days before the beginning of the use of the agency's rented agency charges 50% of the total price of the rented accommodation. The rest of the money is returned to the guest at the expense of the recipient.
- for a cancellation of 20 to 14 days before the beginning of the use of the agency's rented service, it charges 60% of the total price of the rented accommodation. The rest of the money is returned to the guest at the expense of the recipient.
- for a cancellation of 13 to 7 days prior to the beginning of the use of the agency's rented service, it charges 70% of the total price of the rented accommodation. The rest of the money is returned to the guest at the expense of the recipient.
- for cancellation from 6 to 0 days before the beginning of the use of the agency's rented service, it charges 80% of the total price of the rented accommodation.
- for cancellation up to 30 days prior to commencement of use of the leased service, the agency charges 30% of the total rental price for the agency's manipulative and administrative expenses. The rest of the money is returned to the guest at the expense of the recipient.
- for cancellations from 29 to 21 days before the beginning of use of the agency's rented agency charges 40% of the total price of the rented accommodation. The rest of the money is returned to the guest at the expense of the recipient.
- for a cancellation of 20 to 0 days before the beginning of the use of the agency's rented service, it charges 50% of the total price of the rented accommodation. The rest of the money is returned to the guest at the expense of the recipient.
If a guest does not appear at the destination or after the commencement of the cancellation of the leased service, the guest is not entitled to a subsequent claim for the paid amount.
If a guest who withdraws an accommodation capacity when canceling a reservation finds a new user of the same reservation, the agency charges only the costs caused by the replacement.
If the cancellation of the reservation is due to the force majeure on the guest side, the agency charges only the actual costs incurred and whose total amount may not exceed 25% of the value of the leased service. The rest of the money will be returned to the guest.
Immediately after determining the exact amount of money to be returned to the guest, the cost of the sender will be paid out exclusively to the card from which the payment was made.
If possible, the agency is prepared to make additional changes to the terms of the agreed and paid reservation on the basis of written request of the guest. Processing of these changes is charged in a flat rate of EUR 40 for one change. Changes are considered to change the terms of the arrangement, the number or year of the person, the reserved services in the specific accommodation unit or other parameters of the reservation. ''
11.'' If the customer is dissatisfied with the decision of the reclamation process by www.sweet-travel.hr, he has the right to arbitration. For such a case the jurisdiction of the court in Dubrovnik is contracted. ''
12."Buyer / visitor agrees not to copy and / or publish any material subject to copyright or other intellectual property rights without prior consent of the holder of such rights."
13.'' Sweet Travel d.o.o. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions.
The buyer is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the data entered when purchasing.
Services provided by www.sweet-travel.com The Internet store does not cover the costs you incur by using computer equipment and services to access our site.